Today I’m excited to share my September favorites with you guys! I’ve decided to do this at the end of every month so that I can share a few things that I’m loving at the moment and that I think you may find useful!
1. Bell Sleeves – Let’s start with the obvious! How about this Tobi dress featured in today’s post? Isn’t it gorgeous? Bell sleeves are a major trend right now and it’s easy to see why! This dress is a great transitional piece because it’s appropriate for the cool one minute to warm the next Weather we encounter at the beginning of Fall. Normally, a lavender piece is not something I would gravitate towards. However, the long sleeves with the baby doll skirt along with the color, I fell in love with it instantly! To add another layer of coverage and again make it Fall appropriate I added these gorgeous knee-high boots and topped the look off with a black bag detailed in gold.
2. Facials – I suffer from oily skin, and earlier this month I decided to get a facial for the first time in over 10 years. I’m already starting to see huge improvements in my skin! I seriously feel like I’ve been missing out all this time, wasting money on overpriced prescription products. The bonus is that you also get to relax in a spa and give your mind a rest for a minute. If your complexion story is similar to mine or if you just want that extra glow, you should definitely book an appointment in the immediate future. It’s worth it!
3. This is Us – Is NBC’s hit show revolving around the fictional Pearson Family, and it’s, in my opinion, the best show on television right now! Laughter, tears, thought-provoking conversations, this show has it all. Season two started this past Tuesday but if you aren’t watching, I suggest you start with season one and binge. You won’t be disappointed!
4. My Lunch Break – Or more specifically what I’ve started doing during my lunch breaks….running. At one time, not too long ago, I considered myself a pretty good runner. But you would not be able to tell by looking at my Nike App run history for the past year. Pretty sad. But, since I work from home now, I have time to throw on some workout clothes, go for a quick 1.5-2 mile run, jump in the shower, grab something to eat, and get back to my home office reenergized to close out the day. I know not everyone has this flexibility, but if you do try it! And if you don’t, try just going for a quick 5-10 minute walk during your breaks. Even that could make a huge difference in your mood.
5. The Model Health Show – Is one of the best fitness and wellness podcasts out right now! I am a podcast junkie and I have to say this podcast is one where I’ll usually write notes to keep and reference later. Hosted by Shawn Stevenson, a fitness and nutrition expert, it gives practical and useful health information that you can incorporate into your day to day.
That’s it for this month! What are you currently loving? Find me on social media and let me know!
Until next time,