Lately, I’ve been thinking about manifestation and the role it has played in my life. I’m a firm believer that you get in return what you put out into the universe and that if you simply ask, you will receive. If you’ve been finding yourself desiring more in your life, I can’t think of a better time to stop, think hard and clear about what it is you want, and then send those positive vibes into the universe. If you’re ready to get serious about manifesting the life you feel you deserve I implore you to do these five simple things:
1. Gain some Clarity: One of the easiest ways to do this is by creating a vision board. One of the first posts I wrote on this blog was about creating a useful vision board. I know some people may view vision boards as some cheesy thing you see people do once a year, but that couldn’t be further from the truth. In my opinion, a solid vision board is a tool for crafting out the things you wish to achieve. And if you’re serious about manifesting the good that you want, this is a great first step!
2. Marinate on It: Once you’ve gained clarify and created your vision board, I would implore you to look at it at least once every day. Put it somewhere that you have no choice to look at it. Blow it up, frame it, and hang it in your office. Or do what I did and create an electronic copy that I use as my screensaver on all my devices. My husband created one for the first time last year, and he keeps his on the inside cover of his planner. If you’ve been following me on social media you’d see that he has literally been manifesting opportunities that’s he been speaking of wanting to do for years. Bottom line, do what works for you, but make sure that your daily routine includes a few minutes spent with it.
3. Take action: Manifestation is not merely thinking that you deserve something and then waiting around until it happens. Instead, you must create goals, and then positive habits to help reach those goals. For instance, the car I’m driving was on my vision board five years ago. Not even thinking about a car, I worked hard, got a promotion at work, and decided I was ready to buy a new car. One day I drove up to the dealer to see what was on the lot, saw the one I wanted and fell in love with it and right as I was getting ready to sign the papers my boyfriend said, “you know that car looks exactly like the one you have on your vision board”! He was right. I hadn’t thought about it, but it was the car on my vision down to the color and style.
4. Vibrate Higher: By this, I mean as much as you can keep your thoughts and your energy positive. Sometimes life is hard, and it’s impossible to think there will never be times when you are down or filled with worry. However, don’t stay in that state too long. Remember those positive habits that I mentioned earlier? Do what you need to do to readjust, reset, and keep pushing forward to the destiny that you know awaits you!
5. Trust and Enjoy the Journey: The late great Kobe Bryant said it best on the final day of his playing career. “Those times when you get up early, and you work hard. Those times you stay up late, and you work hard. Those times when you don’t feel like working. You’re too tired. You don’t want to push, but you do it anyway. That is actually the dream”. So enjoy that part of the journey as well. And before you know it, that “thing” that you been desiring will be right in front of you!
So here’s to a new week and a new month! Let’s get started today with manifesting that life that you love! Until next time!