It’s hard to believe that November is here, and the year is almost over. The abnormally cold (for October) weather we experienced in Atlanta a couple of weekends ago, reminded me that while I’m clocking in the overtime hours, my favorite season is passing me by!
Luckily there’s still a couple of fall month’s left, and I’m determined to make the best of them by creating my very first fall bucket list! With the holiday season approaching, my theme for this month is “calm during chaos.” With that in mind, here’s what I have planned:
- Enjoy a relaxing staycation at one of the downtown hotels and explore my city before the weather turns cold for good. I’ve been here five years now, and there’s still so much I haven’t been able to see!
- Visit one of the local vineyards. I love wine, beautiful scenery, and cheese lol. The last time I enjoyed all three together was my trip to Napa a couple of years ago. I’m curious to see what Georgia has to offer in this department.
- Cook my boyfriend a three-course meal. Because there’s something about fall that encourages a weekend in instead of dining out in a crowded restaurant. Add in the fireplace and a good movie, and that’s like the ultimate date night to me! Since it’s also much cheaper, I’m sure he’d agree with me!
- Sleep in on a Saturday, and spend the weekend moseying around my apartment and binge-watching sex and the city! Need I say more about this?
- Do one thing I’ve never done before. Someone asked me not too long ago when was the last time I did something for the first time, and I ultimately drew a blank. It’s time for me to change that and I have some ideas in mind.
SHOP THE POST
Stick around because I plan on blogging and sharing these fun activities along the way! Also, with shopping season right around the corner, I’ll be sending his and her gift guides to everyone subscribed to the newsletter. If you’re not already, don’t forget to hit the subscription button, so you get this along with tips and inspiration right to your inbox!
As always, I appreciate you so much for stopping by!
Until next time,